Explore our Services >>>
Explore Financial Planning
We will work together to implement your plan, and Beacon will provide support and monitoring along each step of your financial journey. We understand that planning is about more than numbers, it’s about understanding you, your goals, and your values; after all it’s your future. Our process focuses on your specific situation and isn’t “one size fits all”; as your life changes, so does your plan.
Beacon’s goal is to seamlessly and strategically integrate all pieces of your financial situation, including:
- Personal goals, both short-term and long-term
- Cash flow analysis
- Insurance analysis and risk management
- Charitable giving planning
- Executive compensation and benefit analysis
- Education planning
- Retirement planning
- Trust and Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Investment management & asset allocation analysis
- Legacy planning
When you become a client, Beacon Trust will:
- Get to know you, your goals, and your current financial picture
- Develop a meaningful relationship with you and those most important to you
- Listen to your questions, and in turn, ask you lots of questions
- Develop your personalized financial plan in our , which may include; net worth statement, cash flow analysis, monte carlo analysis, multiple "what if" scenarios
- Provide tailored strategies to help you achieve your short-term and long-term goals
- Proactively partner with you to implement your plan
- Regularly meet with you to review your progress, and make updates as your life changes
Financial planning can you help answer questions such as:
- Are all of my assets properly allocated?
- How have recent legislative changes affected my individual circumstances?
- What more can I do to optimize my Social Security benefits?
- Is my wealth structured in a way that will enable me to leave a legacy of supporting my family and the causes I care about?
- Should I place my assets in trust for protection and estate planning purposes?
- Am I ready to retire?
- How can I fund my child’s education?
- Do I have the cash on hand to maintain expenses during bear markets?
- What is the best way to maximize the value and reduce the risk of my stock options, restricted stock, stock purchase plans, or deferred compensation?
- How can I reach my philantrophic goals?
- What do I need to think about when preparing to sell my business?
Patricia A. Hall, CFP®
Michael A. Holt, CFP®
Adam Goldberg, CFP®, CPWA®
Melissa Raimundo, CFP®
Caitlin DeGroat, FPQP™
Assistant Vice President
Marieta Ivkovic, CFP®
Assistant Vice President
Timothy Kazachkov, CFP®
Christopher Bromley, FPQP™
Associate Relationship Manager